Monday, September 10, 2007

Bad mom!!!!

So I was at work today & got a phone call from the secretary at Ethan's school. It goes like this...
"Hi Andrea, this is Cindy at Spring Bluff. I have Ethan here in the office."
I said "You do?" in a confused tone. She said "Yes, we got out at 11:25 today...early dismissal." I said "OMGosh, I am so sorry, I will get someone there ASAP!"
So then I felt terrible, because my poor kiddo is stranded there!!! I have NEVER done such a thing!! I called back to let them know that my awesome sitter was packig up all 3 of the other kids up to go get him...in the rain! God Bless Jennifer!!! Anyway, who answers his phone but his teacher!!! How embarrassing AGAIN...especially the 2nd week of school!!! BAD MOM!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awwwwwwwww...you ain't bad!! We've all done something like that or another at one point in our span of motherhood. HUGS. hehehe

Jane H said...

LOL!!! I think we have all done this at least once. Your not a bad mommy just a working mom with a house full of kids and not enough time to keep track of everything :(

Rebecca said...

You are not a bad mommy! You are just busy!!! We've all done something like this!!!!!