Why is is that Christmas shopping takes so long & seems to be such hard/tiring work? Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas. This year is just seems so stressful. Is it the baby? Is it that we have less money? What is it? I'm not, not in the mood for Christmas...I'm very excited, but I am starting to get overwhelmed by all of the shopping I've yet to do. Maybe that is it...I usually have most of my shopping done by now, and just odds & ends to get. I still have a LOT to get yet!!! YIKES!!! Hopefully I can get things finished up here soon!!! Maybe Joe & I can go out one evening during the week to finish up!! Oh well, life goes on...sorry to complain!!
3 comments:
I know how you feel. I haven't even started my shopping yet...no time, no money! It's always a last minute rush and I HATE CROWDS. I hate parking...ha!
I know how you feel too and I didn't even shop, I made everything and was stressed about it too! I tell ya I am going back to what I know best... I usually buy/make my presents VERY early, like starting in July or so and I plan on doing that for next year! I already have a list going and will hit sales to make sure I can get good stuff!!!!!
Hope you are finding peace~!
Oh I so know how you feel! I've got the shopping finished but I'm just not in the mood for Christmas. Lots of hugs hopefully we will all get the spirit!
Post a Comment