
So Meg & I made our way to Milwaukee last night to see Daughtry open for Bon Jovi!! We had a blast...even having to be surrounded by drunk Bon Jovi fans, who were fans of his in the 80's and still wore the same clothes & had the same hair do's!! HA!! We were WAAAAAAAAAAAY high up, but we could still see pretty well, and when we didn't know the song, we people watched!! GREAT FUN SIS!!!! Here we are at the concert...make-up worn off at this point, and Meghan has greesy bangs!!!
The concert could have only been better if Shelly were there, and of course, if we were front & center & Chris Daughtry would have pulled me out of the crowd to plant a smooch on me, and let me sing with him all the while having his arms around me!!! Come on, a girl can dream right!!! Shhh...don't tell Joe I said that!!! :o) I really do love my husband!!! Anyway here is a cute pic of the baby!! I didn't ever think they would actually make low rise jeans to go over a diaper, BUT they DO!!!!!



1 comment:
Sounds like you had an awesome time. And I can't get over how big Rowan is getting. Those low rise jeans are just toooo cute.
Post a Comment