Thursday, March 20, 2008

4-9"????

Are your friggin serious?? This is unbelievable!!! How on earth is it possible to get 4-9" of stupid snow on the 1st day of Spring. I get it...it's March, but coooooooooooome on!!!! It is Easter weekend. Now we will have to make the kids hunt for eggs in the snow!! WHAT???? OYE VAY!!!! I am so irritated people...I am DONE, yes DONE, with snow this year!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!!

Anyway, have a great day...sorry for the vent!!!

6 comments:

Joyce said...

well...that could be a problem with an Easter egg hunt.... But it could make it a crazy kind of LO in your scrapbooks!

Andrea said...

I was thinking the same thing Joyce!! HA!!!

Unknown said...

Aw man! That totally SUCKS!! I am so not a winter person though - I hate snow!!! Hope it melts quickly for ya!

christina said...

omgosh andrea, when i lived in idaho all our easter egg hunts were done in the snow. talk about cold. i don't blame you for being done with the snow gf!!

Jane H said...

Oh Andrea sorry!I hope the weather clears up for you

Unknown said...

hey andrea...it is -10 degrees celcius here in ottawa this good friday morning...and we have 3 feet of snow on the ground. :)