Monday, March 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRY!!!!!

So, I'm finding out that people REALLY do read me blog!!! I know the LP girls do, but I wasn't sure about my other friends and family!! Anyway...

This past weekendwas a blast! Shelly came down on Friday for some girl time!!! It was so good to see her! We went to a Lia Sofia party at Kristi's that night! That is always fun. We put some "ideas" in her moms head and laughed...A LOT!!!!

Saturday, I had a Stampin' up party! So fun!!! We dida couple really cute cards and the most adorable Easter goodie bag!! I should take a picture of it!!! Then we went and saw the movie Juno! It was a great chick flick with Jennifer Garner!

Yesterday was busy too! We went to church & then came home to relax for a bit! I had to go buy Terry his birthday gift and a Sponge bob cakecake. He did not ask for a Spongebob cake, but I thought it was funny!!! He is so hard to buy for!! That man needs some hobbies...other than nascar. I mean, you can only buy so many t-shirts for one man that have the same thing on it!!! We went out to eat at Famous Daves!! YUMMY!!!! Then it was over to moms to give dad his gifts!! Finally, we made it home around 8:30!!
Phew!! Busy weekend, and I am tired this morning!! BUT, I have already exercised, and now I just need to get dressed and ready for work!! Have a great day everyone!!!

An Easter sneak peak!!!

4 comments:

Jane H said...

I'm glad you had a great weekend. And your little doll baby is so cute! I just want to hug her.

Joyce said...

Hey...Happy Birthday to Terry!!!!

Unknown said...

Rowan is a peach!!!

Rebecca said...

She is so pretty Andrea!