Friday, March 28, 2008

what's up?

My poor baby girl had her first run in with the 24 hour stomach flu!!! I felt so bad for her!! Today she seems a bit better, but Wednesday night into yesterday she was miserable!! She is tough though, she still played! Now I just have to hope that Joe, Ethan & I don't get it!! Chase had it last week!

We are hoping to go to Jelly Belly today!! The kids and I were supposed to go on Tuesday, but the line was amile long & I had no stroller!! So long as Rowan is okay when she gets up from her nap we will head over there!! It is always fun!! I'll get pics & post them later!!

Tonight the boys are going with Grandma Carol to spend the night!! Maybe Joe & I can actually go to Buffalo Wild Wings & use the GC that mom gave us. It will be so easy if we only have the baby!! Gosh, I don't rmeember the last time that we ate out with out the boys!!

Well, I oughta go get in the shower so I am ready to go when the baby gets up!!! Have a great day!!!

Here is a funny pic to leave you with!!

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Hahahaha..oh Terry!!!!

Jane H said...

I hope miss Rowan feels better. I love the photo!

christina said...

poor rowan. no fun when our babies get sick

the pic is too cute and your dad is a hotty