So this weekend is going to be LOTS of fun!!!! We have Meghan's open house & also my friend Shelly is coming into town. She is actually coming for Meg's party & to see her sisiter who JUST had a baby, BUT she is most excited to come see me!!! :o) hee hee hee
Tonight Mom & Terry will be stopping by to get some chairs & coolers from us & to drop off the food she wants me to make! Then tomorrow I have LOTS of cleaning to do, cuz Shelly and her 2 boys will be here Friday evening!!!
So it will be busy, but that is okay because it will be so fun!!!!!



4 comments:
Wow, and I thought I was the busy one ! Have fun !
Sounds like fun but busy!!! I hope the weather is goOd for you all this weekend!!
sounds like so much fun and i love that pic of your sis, she is so beautiful
I hope your weekend went well Andrea!
Post a Comment