It kind of sucks when you change but some people around you do not! Like you realize there is more life than yourself, but they don't!! Sad, huh?! The worst part is that there is nothing you can do about it!! You just have to move on with your life...knowing there is more to it than yourself, and feel better because you have that all figured out! Make sense? I hope so!!!
4 comments:
Thanks for the love on my blog Andrea, it's so exciting to see a comment left !! xx
Andrea I totally know what you mean! It's those people who are always going to be searching for happiness. When you finally learn life is not all about you is when I think you are truely happy with yourself!
I know exactly what you are talking about Andrea!!!!...hugs!!!
Unless you want to be 'alone' for the rest of your life...you really need to get a grip on that "life is about others" theme. I totally get ya!!!
There does come a point in your life though, that you have to stop living FOR others and think about YOURSELF once in a while. You cannot make life about 'others' until you love yourself. :)
Post a Comment