Monday, July 7, 2008

Bittersweet!!!






We had a great weekend in White Lake!! We got to see my dad, aunt carol & grandma!!! It was wonderful to see everyone, but it was a bit sad to see my grandma the way she is now!!! Quite a bit different than she used to be, but still my sweetest lovey grandma. Man, I love that lady!!!! She has always been my lovey grandma, the one who made you blankets & pillowcases. The one to hug & kiss you lots. The one to be so proud of you with all of your accomplishments!!! I love her!!!
Dad and Aunt Carol I give the two of you so much credit!! You are doing awesome taking care of things!!! Your work is tough right now!!! Keep it up though. You will be rewarded!!!! I love you!!!

3 comments:

Marcene said...

Those pictures are so fantastic Andrea. Your Grandma looks like a sweet lady. Sorry about the sadness but I'm glad you got to visit with your family!

I love those barrets, if you are doing Esty let me know! I love those for Brooke's fine hair!

Sara said...

That is so lovely Andrea, I lost my Nana to cancer nearly 20 years ago so didn't have her at my wedding and she never got to see my children, I miss her everyday, but I know she is up there watching down on me. You are very lucky to still have yours with you hun. You've gone and made me cry now !!! xx

Elizabeth said...

What great photos, I love the fact that you were able to capture them with your children and their grandmother, that kind of stuff is so important!!!!

I can't wait to see what you do with them, I know that each page or project will be special!