Friday, July 18, 2008

Hi Eric & Chad!!!

Hey guys, I just love it that you get bored and come check this out!!!! No, I am NOT making fun of you!!!! hee hee hee I just never would have thought you two would come here!!! Thanks guys!!! Have a great day!







Sorry Chad, I don't have any pics of you, so I stole them from your blog!!!!!!!

Fro those of you who don't know these guys, they are two of Joe's friends!!! They have been friends forever!!! Very nice guys, I might add!!! And now, we go to the same great church as Eric!!! Thanks Eric for suggesting it so many times when we were on the hunt!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I thought I was on the wrong page for a second there. Hi Andrea!!!! Yes, I do check out your bog, only because I'm bored not that I like doing it! You are too cool! Have a great weekend!