Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kindergarten physical!

It seems hard to believe that my baby boy is heading off to K in just a month! Wow!! The past 5 years have flown by! He had to go today for his physical, and it was NOT fun!! He did pretty good, but he cried a lot when he got his FOUR shots!! Ouch...2 in each leg!! I always feel so terrible for my kids when they have to get shots!! What I really dread is the fall when I have to take them back for flu shots!!! YIKES!!! Maybe I will make Joe do that!!!

Anyway, I've been scrapping again!!! THe house is a mess, but at least these are done!! bwahahahahaha!!!







5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Girl you are on a roll!! I love all of your layouts!

Joyce said...

You LO's are fantastic girl...I love all your other pics especially of the kids at the fountains!!!! Glad Joe got his car going too!

Unknown said...

You are a scrapping fool!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Rebecca said...

You were on a roll! I love the cupcake one. That is the cutest paper! Your kids are just the perfect scrappin material!

Unknown said...

Love all the layouts!! Send me some of your mojo please!! Ethan got his 4 shots 2 weeks ago too. He got a horrible rash on one leg (I think from the dTap). I hate shots!