Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First day of school

Today was the BIG day!! Chase is now a big kindergarten boy!!! Ethan is in 3rd grade! I can't believe it!!! Chase was so brave today!! I thought it was going to be a rough morning for us!! I really thought Cahse would be crying & that I would be too!!! First thing this morning he told me, in his best Eeyore voice, "I'm gonna be a brave boy today mom!" He was!!! I was so proud of him! Ethan was fine!!! He was good, as usual!!!

Now the big question is...what do I do with all my free time? It will be weird to just have Rowan!!! Lots of girlie time, I guess!!

Here are a few pics...





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Chase looks like he's running....hahaha...so stinkin' cute!!

Joyce said...

Chase looks pretty excited to get there!!!

Sara said...

SO cute !! Bless them x