Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yesterday & the weekend!!

Yesterday was my honeys 34th birthday!!! I love him!!! Look how cute he is!!



Here is a list of 34 reasons why I love him...
1. He is SEXY!!!!
2. He takes care of me and the kiddies
3. He is a hard worker
4. He is smart
5. He loves Jesus
6. He puts up with my scrapping!
7. He can fix ANYTHING
8. He is a nice guy...can't be mean to anyone!!
9. He gave me beautiful children
10. He will stop at nothing to reach a goal
11. He calls me Sexy
12. He calls me Dear
13. He smack my butt every time he is behind me on the stairs
14. He protects me
15. He gives THE BEST hugs ever
16. His go-tee
17. His butt is perfectly shaped!! HA!!! (go ahead & make fun of him Chad & Eric)
18. He makes me laugh!
19. H always knows what is going on in the world
20. He introduced me to camping. We are high maintenance campers though!
21. He does laundry daily
22. He can't stand if there are dishes piled high, so he will dothem if they are!
23. He lets me decorate however I want!
24. He watches girly shows with me
25. He doesn't get irritated when I fall asleep on the couch almost EVERY night!!
26. He takes care of al of our financial dealings with that OTHER house!
27. He would give you the shirt off of his back
28. He is a gentle spirit
29. He wants another baby!
30. He is a good listener, even if he doesn't really care what I am talking about!
31. He is teaching his boys all about cars, so they can play when they get older too!
32. He NEVER complains about what I have cooked!
33. He is supportive of my ideas
34. And last but not least...he is a good kisser!! HA!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....happy birthday to your DH! AND i love your list!!!! (you're my twin from another mother, i think!) Ha!