Saturday, January 31, 2009

Check this out!!!


Thanks Shellye!!! It makes me feel so good, and also like I need to keep this thing updated better!!!!

My five obsessions:
1. watching anything that is about birthing or newborns...I cannot get enough of them & I cry EVERY time a new baby is born!!!
2. Jimmy Johns veggie subs!! LOVE THEM!!!
3. scrapping! Finally able to tolerate the smell of the papers & do it again!! Can't wait for the crop that I am going to next Saturday!! 15 hours of non stop fun!
4. Cookies...any kind...any time!
5. Cucumbers and tomoato!!! Crave them with this pregnancy!

Now I tag these 4 people who have fabulous blogs!
Joyce
Von
Jill
Gabrielle

1 comment:

Jill said...

Too funny! I love Jimmy Johns veggie sub too! Preggo or not they are the best!!! I promise I will do my tag this weekend!!! Hope you are getting lots of rest!