Alice, Joyce & I had a blast yesterday!!! The day went way too fast, but I still accomplished a lot!! I finished 9 1/2 LO's & I am ready to scrap some more today!! Hopefully the kids allow it!!
Here is what I got done!! I'm only posting 7 of them now because I need to get better pics of the other 2 & finish up the last one!
My name is Andrea & I work part time, as a radiation therapist, along with being a full time mommy!!! I am married to Joe, and have four gorgeous children...Ethan (11), Chase (8), & Rowan (4), and Norah (2)!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness Andrea, all of those are so good! I'm for sure going to have to scraplift that first one! lol Beautiful job!!!
Wow...you got them all uploaded??? I should put mine on my blog too.....sigh...but I did so many!!!! LOL
beautiful LO's GF!!!
U are too good! YOur pages are fabulous! I can't believe how big you kids are getting! Say "Hi" to the gang!
-Heidi
Post a Comment