Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Milwaukee Zoo




This past Friday I went with Chase & his class to the Milwaukee Zoo. We really only got about 2 1/2 hours there, but it was fun none the less. I tell ya, I was exhausted by the time I got home, so good thing we weren't there longer! There were so many parents that went along so I only had to keep an eye on Chase!! It was gret bonding time with my big 6 year old!! He loved having mom all to himself, and I loved having him all to me as well. We hung out with Dana & Seth, along with Alyssa & Tyler who were with Mrs. Dana! Chase's favorite was the polar bears!!!

2 comments:

Maggi said...

Those pics are too cute!

Joyce said...

awwww..We gotta take my kids to this Zoo one day this summer..I have not been there in years.

great pics and i am glad you went with his class!