Monday, August 3, 2009

You'd think I was busy or something!!

HA!!! It is crazy around here these days, with a newborn and all!! I feel like I am chasing my tail most days...feed the baby, take a shower, feed the baby, do the dishes, feed the baby, sweep the floors, feed the baby, play with the other kids, feed the baby, etc. Ya see what I mean!! I really try to come on here & keep this thing updated, but it just kind of fell apart the past 2 weeks. I know y'all understand though!! That is why I love you!

Anyway, Norah is doing excellent. She is such a sweetie pie. The only time she fusses is when she is hungry, so ya know, eery 2 hours or so!! hee hee hee Overall though, I cannot complain one bit. It is just a matter of getting some sort of routine down with her. I know that will come though!



Isn't she pretty?!

The other three kiddos are doing great as well. They are making me crazy, but they are happy!! HA!! Ethan is really pushing it with his attitude, disobeying, and eye rolling. Chase is whining & being a tattletale most days & Rowan is just plain sassy!! If I am getting after her about something she will tell me to "shhh"

Joe went back to work last week. That is a huge relief!! He will be with this company until mid October to mid November! It is nice knowing that even if he does get laid off the book moves fairly quickly!!

Oh and one last thing...I might get to meet Hulk Hogan!!! Oh my goodness.. I am dying!!!

No comments: