This past Saturday, this kids & I went with my parents apple picking!! We went to Royal Oaks farm orchard in Hebron, Illinois!! We really had a great time despite the 39 degree temps & SNOW!!!! I could not believe it was snowing. I mean, it is October people, NOT December!!! Sheesh!! My poor kids were in sweatshirts with only t-shirts underneath. Rowan, at least, had on a fleecy jacket and I had a nice warm extra blanket, in the car, for Norah!! We toughed it out thoughm, and picked a half bushel of apples in record time. I think it took all of 15 minutes for the boys to fill the bag!!! Here are a few pics to show you our fun(and one from Sunday of Norah)
I found your blog whilst blog hopping ........as you do :)
Some great pages here, you have a cool scrapping style :)Luvvin it!!
I am just letting you know that the new criteria for my two challenge blogs has just been posted for November and I would love for you to play along.
You could become a follower of my blog site and get the latest updates and info, and the more followers that join the bigger and better the prizes I can offer.
So come over and take a peek, you want be dissapointed!
ARTastic (takes inspiration from the great artists) = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ and 'From Screen 2 Scrap'(we take inspiration from movie posters with a little added criteria) = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/
My name is Andrea & I work part time, as a radiation therapist, along with being a full time mommy!!! I am married to Joe, and have four gorgeous children...Ethan (11), Chase (8), & Rowan (4), and Norah (2)!
2 comments:
How fun....even in the cold! I gotta take my boys apple picking...or maybe I'll just stop by your house and get a few....they look delicious!
Hi Andrea!
I found your blog whilst blog hopping ........as you do :)
Some great pages here, you have a cool scrapping style :)Luvvin it!!
I am just letting you know that the new criteria for my two challenge blogs has just been posted for November and I would love for you to play along.
You could become a follower of my blog site and get the latest updates and info, and the more followers that join the bigger and better the prizes I can offer.
So come over and take a peek, you want be dissapointed!
ARTastic (takes inspiration from the great artists) = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
and
'From Screen 2 Scrap'(we take inspiration from movie posters with a little added criteria) = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/
International scrappers are most welcome :)
cheers
and take care
Shazza
Post a Comment