I am hoping they will just watch her intake and make sure she continues to increase. Her weight is fluctuating between 14.4 pounds & 14.6 pounds. They don't seem overly concerned about that though! I guess that small of an amount can be due to many different things.
Today was day 2 of no dialysis and her kidneys are doing their job. YAY!!! That is a very good sign. We were worried that she would only get the one day break and end up having to go back on it. I'm hoping that they tell me, tomorrow, that they want to remove the peritoneal catheter!! I hate that stupid thing right in the middle of her belly. It has a 10" long tube hanging outside of the bandage. While it was a good thing, now that she is on the mend it is annoying me!! :o)
Now we are just waiting for the 4 magic words..."she can go home!" I hope it is soon!!
Norah learned a new trick this week



2 comments:
This proves it, she is a genius like your other 3 children...and like their momma and of course their grandma Carol....just saying!
Andrea, so good to hear such encouraging news.....keep it coming!!!! And just loving that picture!!!!
Post a Comment