YAY!! We are so excited!!! We get to go home on Tuesday!!! YAY YAY YAY!!! Norah's counts are back within normal range! She is doing awesome. Her kidneys are working wonderfully. She hasn't had dialysis since Wednesday and her body has kicked in and is working great. Tomorrow, she will go down to surgery to have the catheter removed!! I am doing the happy dance & so is Joe!!!
Otherwise, everything is very low key. She does have a low grade temp, but it is controlled by tylenol. She had the same fever last night & they drew blood cultures and tried to catheterize her for a urine culture. It showed nothing, so I really think it is the dialysis catheter that is causing the infection, but who knows. The fever stayed away with her one dose of tylenol,last night, so hopefully it stays away after the next dose they give her!
That's all I've got, but I'll be back later with pictures of something I made!!! It is so cute, you will be so impressed!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago



1 comment:
so happy for you and your family Andrea....here's to going home (cheers)!!!
Post a Comment