Yesterday, I was told, that I was an inspiration to a woman I know. She asked me about Norah, and then as the conversation went on... An inspiration? Really? I was flattered(maybe that's not the word, but you get the idea), actually. I've never thought of myself as a person to be admired, but I guess you never really know what people will think of you. She said that when Norah was sick and in Children's that she realized what a woman of faith I am. I was able to put her going's on in life into perspective, with the things she had been dealing with versus the things I was enduring with Norah. At first I felt bad, that I, maybe, had minimized her problems, but then I started thinking that isn't the case at all. I was able to bring her back to God in her situation. Not that she ever left Him, but to remind her to give it up to Him. Gosh, I think this may very well be the only time I have ever done such a thing. I'm not one to just bring up God and "preach" to people. I don't want to be pushy about the subject, but I am glad to know that it is apparent that He is a part of my life. I want God to shine through me, I want people to see God, for me to lead by example. I am far from perfect, I have TONS of growing to do, but I know where I am going, and I like it!! So to this lady, who's name I will leave out...thank you!!! Thank you for that extra little boost of confidance!!! I hope things are better for you too now!!! God Bless you my friend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment