Sunday, March 14, 2010

This sweet face...


has decided she will not sleep all alone in ehr crib!!! She screams her cute little head off for hours at a crack...well hour. That was all I could handle! She won't crack, flat out refuses to sleep unless she is in mine or Joe's arms or next to us in OUR bed!! I didn't mind, at first, but now my body hurts from laying in funky positions, so as to to suffocate her!!! I need help!!
Joe & I have decided that twice each day (late morning & afternoon) that we will lay her in her crib, while she is awake, in hopes that she will figure out she loves her crib and wants to sleep!! Hopefully, in the next couple of weeks it will be successful.
Just look at that happy face though, it is so hard to be so tough!!

No comments: