Today we had Norah dedicated, and Rowan too!! Rowan was sort of re-dedicated! I'm a dork like that!! Her original dedication was not as heartfelt as I think it should have been. She wasn't prayed for by herself, she was prayed for in a big group. While that might be fine, it wasn't good enough for my girl. I wanted her to have a hadwritten letter from Pastor Martin too, to open on her 16th birthday!
It was pretty emotional for me. Pastor Martin knows everything we have been through with our kids. He has been there for us! I didn't realize what I was missing until we didn't have a pastor visiting us while Norah was in the hospital. It felt odd, not having a church family right behind us, holding us up. I know now, that if it were to happen again we would. We are "home" at Lakeview, and I am so thankful for everyone there!! Anyway, his prayer was beautiful and it made me teary eyed!!
The girls looked gorgeous in there dresses, and the boys were pretty handsome too!!! Here are a few pics!



No comments:
Post a Comment