Nothing says summer quite like picking fresh strawberries!!! Tuesday Joe and I took the kids to pick strawberries. We went at noon, so it was HOTTTTT!! Rowan loved it, I loved it, Joe and Ethan tolerated it and Chase and Norah were melting!!! Rowan had a stained chin by the time we left. I think she put about a quarter of what she picked into the basket...the rest in her mouth! We picked 2 baskets worth. I have froze about 3 quarts and we are eating the rest!!! YUM!!!
I did manage to get a few pictures while we were there!



2 comments:
What a fun family outing! I sooo badly want to go take my boys to do that. I know they will both be a mess!!!
You look fab gf!!!
It sounds like such a fun thing to do! We've got to go berry picking soon!
Post a Comment