Friday, July 9, 2010

I can't believe it!!!


My sweet baby girl is ONE already!!! This past year has flown!!!  The last baby I'll have!!  I have cherished every single moment with her!!  Only because of God, do I still have her!!!  Had He not intervened last December she would be gone!!!  He put Dr. McCreary back in town just in the nick of time!!!  Praise Him!!!  Had Dr. Mc Creary not got a copy of Norah's blood work that St. Catherine's drew she would have been gone!!!  Not could have, WOULD have!!!  How scary is that? 

Anyway, this baby girl is just the sweetest, cuddliest, loveable, happy thing!!!  God knew what He was doing giving her to me last.  I think she will be my "baby" for many years to come!!!   Thank you God, for my sweet sweet little Miss. Norah Elyse!!!

Norah at 1 year old you are not walking yet.  That is fine with me!!  You are starting to crawl backwards some, but you are really working on it!!  You love to roll right over from your back to your stomach & draw those knees up to see what you can get into!!  You always smile & you love to hug the person who gets you out of your bed...a real true hug!!  You have the most gorgeously vibrant blue eyes!!  You are chunky, but yet you are my smallest baby!  I love you Norah, more than I can ever express!!! 

2 comments:

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

Happy Birthday, baby Norah!!!

Laura-Lee said...

Happy Birthday Norah! You are just the cutest little thing!!