So, last year I made these yummy treat "thingys" for Ethan & Chase's teachers. I altered a Starbucks frappucino container & jars into candy jars. They turned out really cute. Another teacher, Mrs. Mahoney, saw them and said she wanted one. I told her that if she got Chase in her class, for 2nd grade, that I would make her one. Well, she got him & so I made her a candy "thingy!" I really hope she likes it. Not sure why she wouldn't, but you know what I mean! One jar has m & m's, one has reese's pieces, one has skittles & the last has lemonheads & friends!
One other very important piece of info...this was made using my August Life Preserver's featured kit. The only things not from the kit are the green grass (bazzill CS), buttons, and the pom pom trim! I love this kit & can't wait to work with it more! Anyway, here it is!
Park City Utah
4 years ago



4 comments:
Simply "Phobulous!" I love things like this. I also love that it's so colorful! You put a lot of work into it!
XO,
Chris
Beautiful work andrea.
Awesome idea! So fun Andrea!
Super cute project! Your teacher is so lucky!
Post a Comment