Saturday, January 15, 2011

4 CRAZY girls

well, really, only 3 of them are crazy, but...

This was the excitement I had in my house yesterday!  It was a blast!  4 girls together are so funny!  They laugh, they giggle, the scream, they laugh some more, they ask me why, they tell me I need to vacuum, they tell me my car stinks & that it is messy, they laugh more, they tattle on each other, they play, they watch a movie (well, Alannah did, er tried) while Rowan & Braeyah played with noisey toys & danced around her, they laughed, they made me laugh!!!!



2 comments:

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Oh my goodness girl!!! I read that post on facebook and laughed and laughed! It sounds like so much fun!!!

Thank you so much for your sweet comments on the Imaginisce blog today. You made me smile! : )

Joyce said...

Sounds like my house growing up....there were four of us girls...only one boy, but he didn't count...LOL