Monday, March 28, 2011

Disney Disney Disney

It's all I can think about!!!  I can't wait!!!  I'm just so excited, not only for myself, but for my kids and husband who have never seen it!!  I just know that they will love it!!

Keith and Alice came over yesterday for lunch and to discuss the trip.  It just made it so much more real!  I mean we have just over a month and we will be there.  Oh man, I can't stand it!!!  We have our days planned.  Well, we planned what days we will go to what place.  We aren't going to plan the order of our rides...that's just crazy, but I know some people do it!  We are going to look ahead though, and see if there are any rides that our kids really would love and make sure we get to them, though.

The other thing we want to do is get to a character meal.  We would REALLY love to do Cinderella's table, in the castle, but I think we may be too late in getting that one booked.  I have to call today and check!!  If it is full we can always do a different one.  I know the kids will just have a good time, it won't matter where it is at.  Shoot, I know I will have a good time too!

Yay!!  Not much longer!!

No comments: