Hmmm...whatever a gallop is, Norah now has one. I know it has something to do with the way her heart is beating. Okay never mind, the nurse just let me listen...it truly sounds like a gallop, just like a horse running a race!! So...due to this, cardiology will be coming up to listen to her heart and they may do an echo cardiogram. If you aren't sure, that is just an ultrasound of her heart. Not a huge deal just a cover your butt kind of test! HA!! Oh, and because of this she has to be attached to a pulse ox (measures oxygen saturation in her & heart rate). luckily, it is portable.
Her kidney function is still EXACTLY the same. They are working at about 50%. She has had two doses of lasix now, to get her peeing more. It did pretty good this morning, so here is hoping the 2nd dose works as well, or better.
No CBC was done today. All of those numbers were good and/or stable for several days in a row, so they didn't feel it was necessary to take it again today.
Miss. Norah has been playing again today. That does my heart so good. She was talking and kicking & babbling on and on this morning. We went down to people watch and talked over a sugar cookie. It was so good to see her happy again.
Tonight, Joe & the kids are coming up to visit again. It really perks up Norah & I think the kids like to see that their baby sister really is doing okay. We are going to take them to the cafeteria to have dinner. They think it is the coolest thing EVER!!! ha ha ha Sometimes, it takes so little, and I love that!!! I love my kids!! I'm just ready to be home and back to my crazy life with FOUR kids!!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago



1 comment:
Hi Honey- I just read that you were back @ children's. ohy...We are praying for you all. hang in there and know that God's plan is perfect and sovereign. I'm currently re-learning that too. Stay faithful! you are loved!
Love-Heidi and family
Post a Comment