We are making progress!! Norah's platelets are back up to normal!! She is at 170, normal is between 150 & 300. YAY!! The rest of the numbers are the same as they were yesterday and the day before. I figure it is better than worse, so I'll take it.
Another fun thing about today...we can leave the room!! We have to stay on the floor, but we put Norah in a stroller and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked around 8 East! She was in heaven & she actually would drink her bottle off and on while out walking. I think she liked not having to stare at these four walls. It wore her out...she is napping again.
So, I'm hoping to be out of here by Wednesday or Thursday. I was, originally, hoping for Tuesday, but that is already tomorrow and I doubt it will happen that quick. As long as it is before the weekend, I'll take it!
Joe is bringing me my camera tonight, so hopefully I will be able to get a picture of her up soon!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment