I'm still going strong on the 30 day challenge!!! I'm hopeful I will make it to the end!!
Anyway, Day 5 is from a high angle. I got a good picture of Barron in his very favorite spot while Rowan snuggled up with him. This dog NEVER looks at the camera. I keep trying to get a cute pic of him
before he dies because he is so old and I want one. Well, all I needed to do was stand at the top of the stairs and use my flash. He perked up & then Rowan came around the corner, saw the camera and dropped into position! It couldn't have been more perfect!
Day 6 is the exact opposite...from a low angle. I saw Norah blowing bubbles and I just knew that would make for the perfect low angle photo. As per usual, I was too slow getting over there. She
was wondering what the heck I was doing wouldn't cooperate with me. Rowan to the rescue once again! She just so happened to come over with a piece of rhubarb to share with Norah. I took one photo and it was perfect!! This one cracks me up! They look like giants!! Notice though, Norah does still have that bubble wand. Wouldn't that have been cute to see her blowing them!? Stinker!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment