Friday, May 4, 2012

Can we pretend it's May 2nd?

The days have gotten away from me!!  My first girl just turned 5 on May 2nd!  I can't believe how big she is getting, and I can't believe I didn't do a birthday post for her!  5 years ago (May2nd) at 11:13 God blessed me richly!  Rowan Margaret Smith was born!  After having my two boys I was so excited to have a little girl to dress in pink and ruffles!!!  She has been such a joy since that day!  I think I should have added Joy to her name!  :o)

Her birthday party is this evening.  She is super excited to get more presents!  HA!!  We are having a Hello Kitty party with our family, complete with a Hello Kitty Cake from Breezy Bee Custom Cakery !   And yes, she will be wearing a Hello Kitty outfit!!!
 5 things I love about you!
1. You are full of life, full of Joy!
2. You are girly, but you are tough all at the same time!
3. You love to learn.  You get so excited doing it, and always ask more questions.
4. You are a little momma!  
5. You love to help do ANYTHING...cooking, cleaning, taking care of your little sister, plant flowers, etc
I LOVE YOU BABY GIRL!!!!

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Happy Birthday to Rowan!!