Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I've missed a couple birthdays!!

Well I didn't really miss them, but I didn't do any posts!!   BAD MOM!!! 

Here goes...May 18th Ethan turned 12!!  TWELVE!!!  I can't believe he is almost a teenager!  I mean really, when people tell you to enjoy your babies because they grow so fast it is true, so so so true!!!
I think you had a great day!!  You got 2 new Fox t-shirts, a DC (skate shoe brand) t-shirt & a money box with $40.00 from dad & I.  You had fun!  We ended the day with going out to dinner with Grandma Carol & Grandpa Terry.  We went to your choice...Charcoal Grill.

12 things I love about you - in no particular order...
1. You are respectful (to everyone but me HA!)
2. You are a gorgeous smile & beautiful eyes
3. You like to help dad to "man stuff" around the house & on our vehicles
4. You are very curious about how things work & why they work that way.
5. You like to be busy doing "things"
6. You will always help me when I ask you to!
7. You will still give me a kiss & hug when you leave and at bedtime
8. You are kind to others.
9. You love to have fun.
10. You will sit down and play with your sisters!!  So sweet!
11. You love Jesus
12. You are generous!

No comments: