So, it is my cute husbands birthday today!!! I can't believe he is 39! That means he is almost 40!!!! WHOA!! When did that happen?
Here are 39 reasons why I love him...
1. He's cute
2. He's a wonderful husband
3. He is a great dad
4. He is our leader
5. He is gentle
6. He is humble
7. He works hard
8. He loves me
9. He is patient
10. He has muscles
11. He can cook
12. He cleans
13. He fixes our vehicles
14. He can remodel anything!!
15. He is smart!
16. He protects us
17. He is funny
18. He prays
19. He loves his parents & siblings
20. He would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it
21. He is always willing to help
22. He is a great teacher
23. He never complains about what I do or do not cook
24. He buys great gifts!!!
25. He grocery shops
26. He lets me have my hobbies without complaining
27. He is fun to be around
28. He likes to vacation and/or camp
29. He tolerates me taking too many photos
30. He saves us money by doing any and all repairs at home
31. He does the bills (ugh, I hate them...this should be #1)
32. He helps the kids with homework
33. He does landry
34. He takes us for ice cream
35. He reads the newspaper & actually knows the goings on in the world
36. He loves Tennessee as much as I do
37. He likes Blake Shelton & Will Hoge HA!!!
38. He keeps me calm
39. He is AMAZING!!!!!
Love you babe!!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment