September 5th, 2013
A day I was dreading...
She did so much better than I had anticipated. She was not happy, but she went and I didn't have to carry her in. I thought she would cry & that I would cry, and that we would be one big sappy mess.
I got to the school and we walked in. Mrs. Willis met us at the door way, and we talked for a minute. I have to hand Norah over or she will not go in. Most kids just walk right in, but she is so shy that she won't. Anyway, I handed her over& she clung to me. I had to pry her loose & give her to Mrs. Willis. I was amazed that she didn't cry. She did whine though, like she couldn't believe I was making her stay. I walked away quick, so she couldn't come running, with tears in my eyes. I didn't cry, but had Norah cried I so would have!
I tell ya, it is hard leaving the baby at school for the first time. I never got sad with the others...they were so excited. It's hard to be sad when they were so happy! It would figure that the baby would be the one that isn't happy about it.
Anyway, we survived day 1 & then she did better on day 2!! Here's hoping next week gets even better!!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment