Friday, September 7, 2007

Peace & Quiet

Wow!!! I didn't realize how quiet the house would be without the two boys here!! Ethan started school last week & this week Chase started preschool. On Tuesdays & Fridays, it is just me & Rowan for 2 1/2 hours!!! Right now, she is even sleeping so here I am on-line!! I should be cleaning, the hosue is a mess, and the camper still has to be finished unpacked! BUT, why would I want to waste my time doing that? ha ha

In about 15 minutes I have to head out to take the baby for her 4 month check up!! I am so curious as to how big she is! I'll bet she is close to 15 pounds if not more!! My sweet little peanut is getting so big!! Time flies!

Hopefully this weekend I can get a little scrapping in! It seems like forever...I haven't hardly played since the expo 2 weeks ago, and I want to do the sketch challenge for LPS!! Gotta get busy!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Oh Andrea I can't wait to see how much she weighed. How did your big Pre-schooler do??? Too cute!!