You know...I love camping!!! We always have a ball & the kids are so thrilled to be outside all day long! This will be Rowans first time camping & the first time I will have ever camped with a baby! I'm sure she will be good since she loves to be outside, but she is also a home body! I guess we will find out soon enough.
We are leaving Saturday morning with 2 of Joe's brothers & their family's plus Joe's parents!! We have gone the past two years with his parents, but this will be a first with his brothers!! I hope it is fun! I'm sure it will be though!
I have so much to do yet! There is still a Walmart trip that needs to be accomplished, and all of the clothes need to be put into the camper! Lots o' laundry to do, and some food to prepare ahead of time! I'm getting frazzled just thining about it!! Oh and we have to go to Farm & Fleet tonight to get a new water filter for the darn camper!!
Well, I must go get the kids up for school!!! Just wanted to get a quick update in!!!
Have a blessed day!!
Andrea
Park City Utah
4 years ago



2 comments:
Have a wonderful time on your camping trip! The weather should be great.
Andrea...how did I ever miss your blog?? I'm adding you to my BlogList. :-)
Post a Comment