Gosh, what a humbling week for me. First, on Sunday, we listened to our friends, and their mission team talk about their experience in Argentina. It was through that, that I really realized how spoiled I am. THEN, I found out that a girl I know, her son has Muscular Dystrophy. The bad one, and he will probably only live to be about 20 years old!! I cannot imagine!!! Through that, I realized how glad I am that my boys have what they have. At least they are not going to die from their health problems, and they can still be normal boys, and we haven't had to deal with a "flare up" in about 3 years!!! I cannot imagine how this girl is feeling! I only found out because she works where we get our hair cut & they had a fund raiser for her. I guess little CJ has always wanted to go to Disney World, so they were raising money for them to be able to take him before he gets really bad. I didn't know about the fund raiser until it was over, but we are giving them $100.00 towards it. I know what it is like to sit back and watch your kids suffer. Our experience, with that, is going to be very different, but the helpless feeling will be similar!! If you get a few minutes, say a prayer for Monica & her family!!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago



2 comments:
Andrea, I love your family photo of the kids! I am sorry to hear about your friend's son. I know with the love if his family, friends and God he will have the most productive and happy life possible.
Andrea you are such a sweet person, I just love your caring loving heart. And your kids are just so adorable I just want to hug all of them!
Post a Comment