Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fall---the most beautiful time of the year!

Just thought I would get on here and let you know what is going on!!

We just about have the "flip" house done!! It will be completely finished this week!! The for sale sign is already up, and we have already had one person come look at it, and he wants to bring his wife through too!! Keep us in your prayers that it sell soon...I'm sick of writing out bills for two homes!!

This past Saturday we went to Petrifying Springs in Wisconsin to walk the trails while the leaves were so full of color! We went with Joe's parents & BIL/SIL & their kids!! We had a great time enjoying the weather & the colors & the kids loved it too!!! I got some cute pics of them. We then went to Stiles Pumpkin farm on Sunday. I've still not gotten the perfect picture for the perfect present (for mom & MIL) yet of the 3 kids, but I did get a couple sort of okay ones!! I'm gonna try again this weekend!

Today I am home...my normal day off & I have 2 coughing kids!! Chase is just coughing like crazy, non-productive, just annoying! No other complaints though. Rowan sounds like a seal barking, but she is happy, eating, and no fever! Weird!!!

I'll leave with a few cute pics of the kids!



2 comments:

Jane H said...

Oh Andrea the pictures are so awesome! I can't wait to see your perfect pictures.

Unknown said...

OMG, been a while since i visited!! I love all those pictures! P.S. I'm addicted to Flip that House....i can't believe i know a 'flipper'. That's so cool!! I wanna do that someday!! I told Dennis, it's how we're gonna get rich someday!