by Elizabeth & Jane
7 random things about me...
this is hard!!
I am a closet packrat!!! I try to keep the house nice & clean, but I have so much junk and not the heart to get rid of it!!
I procrastinate...ALWAYS!!! I wish I didn't but I can't help it!
I LOVE Hulk Hogan!!!! Go ahead and laugh!!!! If I ever meet him I will kiss him!! Joe already knows!!
love to cross-stitch, but only baby blankets & it has to be stamped cross-stich. I've made 3 baby blankets...1 for Chase 1 for my nephew (the miracle 26 weeker), and 1 for Rowan! I think it is time to start another one!!
I don't like to ride my bike...I'm scared!!!! I'd rather go for a nice long walk!!
I want a mini-van!! :) My husband says "NEVER"!!!
I want another baby girl!!! Maybe next year...let's see how winter goes. If we are HUS free, then we will see!!!
I'm not gonna tag anyone now, cuz I think everyone has already been tagged!!! This was fun anyway & it really made me think!!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago



3 comments:
Another girl! Wooohoooo I'll keep my prayers going for a quick sale of the house and for a new little one :)
I was gonna tag you, but...i wasn't sure you were still doing your blog. HA! I loved reading your answers - fun eh??!
How fun it is to read these and get to know each other better!!!!!
Post a Comment