Saturday, October 27, 2007

Getting better

Finally!! I guess it hasn't been that long, but when two of them are sick it is rough! Rowan has been sleeping lots today. That is just what she needs to get back to herself! Chase is still a bit whiney, but his cough is 95% better!

Tonight I am going to visit a girlfriend that I haven't seen since Chase was a baby! Now she can meet Rowan! It will be so good to her, I miss her so much! We actually just got back into contact about 2-3 months ago! I can't wait till 6 o'clock gets here!

We have had 2 calls on out house now, but no one realizes how much is done to it. They seem to think it is a house that needs work, but we already took care of that! I have a good feeling though!! I think in a couple of weeks we are going to have an open house! I think that will get all the people in it who have been a bit interested!! Once they see the inside I know we will get offers...I hope!!!

Have a great day everyone!!!

1 comment:

Jane H said...

I'm glad the kids are feeling better and lots of hopes that the house sells quickly.