The fun begins...
Today, after soccer, we will go to my mom's house so the kids can trick or treat there. They do it on Sunday, in the city she lives in. Our town does it on Halloween. The boys are excited & I can't wait to put the little missy in her lamb costume!! She is gonna be too darn cute!!
This morning the boys & I carved pumpkins. This was the first yar I actually let them have the knife to help. The rule was that they had to help clean out the guts in order to be able to carve. They were hesitant at first, but they did it!!It was quite amusing watching them pull the slimey goo out!! I have to go get ready for soccer now, so I will post pics later!!!
God bless!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago



2 comments:
I can't wait to see the pictures I bet they had a blast :)
Awwwwwwwww....hurry up and post the pics (hehehehe).
Post a Comment