Tomorrow, I have a team meeting at Ethan's school. The team consists of his teacher, the OT, the director of Special education, assistant principle & me!! I wouldn't be so nervous if I knew that our family counselor/therapist was going to be there for sure! She is the one who had me request the meeting to see how Ethan is progressing. He is smart...his teacher said he has potential to be a straight "A" student, but something gets lost between his head & his pencil. If you work one on one with him he does awesome. According to the OT testing he had done last year it seems to be some sort of processing thingy. Our counselor & Ethan's teacher think he may have a learning disability & so the meeting. I shouldn't be nervous...I just am finding out his progress & discussing what to do next, but it is intimidating when the Dir. of S.E. is a cheap you know what!!! All I can do is leave it in God's hands!! I know He will be at my side giving me the right words and keeping me calm!!
Now I will leave you with a cute pic or several!!!



3 comments:
Andrea I just want to pick your kids up and just hug and hug them some more they are just adorable
I agree with Jane...they are adorable. Rowan sure is getting big - i wanna squeeze her. Andrea, things will work out eventually regarding the testing for Ethan...God is good! AND it's okay to cry, but it's not okay to feel stupid. You are a great mom and you are doing everything you can! Hang in there! HUGS!
Andrea your kids are so darn cute!!!!! I am sorry about the meeting! I am just like you. I would have cried. That just shows you care and want what is very best for your son!
Post a Comment