Well, it didn't go quite how I wanted it to, but I am going to play the game...for now!!! I will go ahead and have Ethan tested for ADD, and we will go from there! I felt so stupid...I cried off and on through the meeting. I didn't boo hoo, but the tears just kept coming!
I am not one of those moms that doesn't want to believe that her kid has anything wrong with them, but I don't want the "real" problem to be masked by another made up problem. KWIM???? So next Tuesday we go to see our family counselor/therapist and take it from there! Ugh!!
For now, I will trust the Good Lord. I know He will see things through!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago



4 comments:
Andrea just know you have all of us praying for you and your family. It will work out!
Andrea I think you handled yourself like any sane mother would of! I have to say I am really proud of you, because you can about your son and want to see this come to fruit so that things can change. That in itself is to be commended!
Aside of that, I think you are right in making sure that they don't mask something with something else too.
I will be praying for the people that will be testing Ethan. That their minds are sharp, that their mouths speak truth and that God is using them as an instrument to find out the situation.
And praying for your peace of mind too. You are doing what God wants you to do! Be the best month you can be!!!
Elizabeth has said it all very eloquently and i ditto it! HUGS.
I am also praying for the people testing him. I understand your fustration. You are a wonderful mother and you care! Keep us updated on the progress of the tests. Many hugs to you!!!!!!
Post a Comment