Thursday, November 29, 2007

SHELLY is coming!!!

For all you LP'ers...no not our Shellye, but MY Shelly!!!!! Ia m so excited!! It seems like foreever since I have seen her & I get her all to myself!!! We always doa girls night when she is here, so that will be Saturday!! This time I HAVE to get some pics of us together!! We never do that!!! Today I need to get a hold of the girls and tell them to come over Saturday!!! We will just hang out & talk & all that fun girl stuff!!! YIPPEE!!!!!

Back to Ethan, all of us have filled out the forms that we need to do for his add/adhd evaluation. We should know soon what the answer is...as far as that anyway!! Hopefully if it is that we can do something to get him on the right track, and if not then we will go to step 2 which is testing to see if he has a learning disability! Honestly, as most of you know, I just want to know WHAT it is that is causing him to struggle so we can work on it & help him to succeed & get back to enjoying school!!! His teacher is so great though!! She couldn't be better for him!!

Rowan is going to be crawling any day now. She gets from one end of the room to the other already, and she can sometimes get that one knee under her, but hasn't got it totally figured out yet!!! Have I told you how cute she is? Well, she is!!! :)

Chase, my sweet Chase. He is going to start going to Joyce's next week & is NOT happy!! I know he will adjust fine & he will love it, but the "change" that is upon him again is no fun!!! Poor boy!!!!

Anyway I must go dry my hair so I can get the monsters up!!!
Have a blessed day!!!

2 comments:

Jane H said...

Congrats on your girlfriend coming for a visit that's so much fun!

I can't beleive that Rowan is already 7 months and ready to crawl.

Chase will be fine he loves Joyce and will have a great time with her.

Unknown said...

Girfriends nights are so fun...and so needed every once in a while! I hope you enjoy yourself Andrea. :)

I am praying that God's hand is over the assessment of Ethan. It will be all good in the end. It will be a quick process for you though...think positive!

Rowan is huge already...wow!! When she starts crawling, you'll never have free time. HA!

Chase is gonna love going to Joyce's. Change can be hard, but it's also good. Good luck with everything. Have a great Day!