So things are crazy for us, as I am sure they are for all of you too!! I am getting into it now though...with one week left till Christmas!! :o) I think Joe & I are going to go shopping tomorrow!! I hope!! We finally know what we want to get for everyone, so now we just have to get moving!!
We have had lots of snow

and the boys are in heaven!!!


We had to make them come in after over 2 houurs of playing/sledding in the yard!!! It is fun to see them have so much fun!!!
4 comments:
Oh it sounds like they loved the snow! Good luck getting everything done :)
I bet they had a blast!! Alyssa's been out there too having the time of her life!!!! Great photos!
Ok this is my first comment on a blog ever!!! I hope it works...Your pictures are adorable Andrea.
We got a crapload of snow here too. Jory was out the other day sliding down all the big snowbanks in our driveway...kids love winter. I HATE IT! ha!
Post a Comment