Friday, December 28, 2007

It is over...already!

It is always a relief & also sad when Christmas is over!! The hustle & bustle is done, but now what? What should we do? Relax?! Yes, that sounds great!!

The boys are enjoying their Christmas break & have been having a blast with Mrs. Joyce! Both of them asked me when I had to go to work today. When I told them I was off, it is Friday, they were a bit disappointed!! I mean, I am glad they like it there, but shouldn't they like me better!! HA HA HA!!! I guess, I'm not as fun, plus I don't have a cat or a puppy or two boys here for them to play with!! Oh well!!! :o)

Right now they are outside in the wet soppy snow!! They were determined to go sled, so I let them!! I thought we may build a nowman, but it is just too wet! We ended up only getting 1-2" rather than our 5" I was bummed! I wanted lots of snow. It just makes it feel like winter! I love to look outside, at it, while the sun in shining down! Hopefully soon we will get more!

Now I'll leave with you with a few cute pictures!




4 comments:

Joyce said...

I am so glad it is over!!! But I did get a little teary eyed when the older kids left to go home....now we have to wait another whole year for next Christmas!!!

Your pictures are too cute!!!

I think your boys are really enjoying themselves over here....Chase screamed when I told him to put his shoes on yesterday cuz his daddy was coming soon!!! HAHA...sorry...well at least they are happy!

Jane H said...

Oh I'm so happy that the kids are enjoying the time with Joyce. I know it makes it much easier for you to go to work.

Your pictures are so precious I just want to hug your kids in bear hugs :)

Unknown said...

So glad that they love it at Joyce's too...that's a very good sign Andrea!! AND boy those photos are just too precious. I'm like Jane, i wanna give 'em bear hugs!

Michelle said...

Andrea, I am sad Christmas is over too. When I used to pick up Madelyn from daycare she would hide! She did not want to go home and loved being with Miss Luiza and the other kids. I know your kiddos feel the same way about Joyce. Love your photos!!!