I can feel it!! It is going to be a great year!!! Let's hear it for a great '08!!!
I hope everyone else feels the same way!
We spent the evening, which was also our 9th anniversary, hanging out at home! The in-laws took the boys to see Alvin & the Chipmunks, so it was quiet for a while! We didn't even stay up until midnight...we are so boring!!
This coming weekend we get to go out. Joe's parents are going to watch all the kids and keep the boys overnight! I think we are going to go to Olive Garden!! It has been forever since we have been there & it is sounding really good!!
Well, it is back to work tomorrow so I need to hit the hay!!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago



4 comments:
Andrea I sure hope you are right and that 08 is great! Hugs dear friend enjoy your coming weekend.
I hope you had a great Anniversary Andrea!!!
Ethan said they went to the Dunes to see Alvin and the Chipmunks...we went too but I think we went right after them.
ANDREA...happy anniversary!! How did the kids like ALVIN and the CHIPMUNKS? I want to take Kayla and Jory to that - maybe this weekend!
I hope you had a wonderful anniversary even if it was laid back!!!
Hope your year is a blessed one too!
Post a Comment