Sunday, January 6, 2008

Lazy days!!

This is my mom rocking out with Chase's electric guitar


I am so lazy, I don't feel like doing ANYTHING!!! I want to get my tree down & I wantto scrap so I can get ahead for the BP 31 LO challenge, but motivation is GONE!! I think it is my dumb sinuses draining me down! I feel so tired & draggy! Oh well!!! Anyway, I hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Meghans 18th birthday!!

4 comments:

Jane H said...

Oh my I want to meet your mom I bet we would be best friends :) And your sister is adorable!

Joyce said...

Oh that mother of yours!!!! She is the coolest!!!

Happy Birthday to Meghan.

I hope you start to feel better GF!!!

Unknown said...

Your mom looks like alot of fun Andrea...love that picture and your sister is gorgeous!! Sinuses to eh....take some Apple Cider Vinegar...in large doses...it cleared mine up in 2 days...seriously!!!

Carol said...

Andrea Marie Swim Smith YOU ARE DEAD MEAT!I cannot believe you posted that picture of me and without my stage make-up. Now my public will know my real identity!!