I went to the doc today & I found out that I'm not having a heart attck!! Thank the good Lord!!! I was a bit nervous, but relieved when I found out that LOTS of people experience this too!! I still have to go in for some bloodwork & an EKG, but that is okay! Dr. Mc is going to look at my thyroid levels also. I guess your thyroid can cause that to happen as well. Weird?! Things I never knew!
On to more fun things...Shelly is on her way to visit again. She is bringing her 3 boys along as well. They will be in heaven playing all day & night with my kids! Tomorrow, though, we are going to a baby shower for one of our friends Kristi. She had a baby boy on New Years Day. His name is Kody! Can't wait to meet him!
I finally got that darn tree out of my house. My living room feels so big now!! I love it!! Too bad I don't have any cute Valentine decorations to put up. I must have gotten rid of them when I was in clean out mde last year! Oh well!! I don't have room to store in any how!
Well, gotta go get dinner out of the oven!!!
Talk at ya later,
Andrea



5 comments:
Andrea I'm so happy it is nothing serious and I love the pictures ;)
Andrea please check my blog I left you a gift on it :)
Hope you had fun with your girlfriend Andrea.
Ok who is the little guy next to Rowan's picture??
Andrea....those are cute pictures of the kids in the laundry basket!! Too cute!
Love the pics in the laundry basket! The kids broke mine the other week playing in it! So glad to hear you are ok!
Post a Comment